Comprehensive Dental Examinations
Optimal Dental Health starts with your willingness to make a call to our office 2016590606 and begin to commit to a beautiful smile. This step is difficult to take for patients without insurance. We at Marciano Dental Group have various Dental Treatment Options that are comfortable for your budget; making it affordable for those that have no insurance. These customized dental treatment plans will be a guide for you and your dental team going forward, accomplishing and succeeding in patients having a Healthy mouth while under our care.
What you can expect at your first dental checkup?
- A “Welcome” by our Friendly Staff
- A review of your medical history
- Necessary X-Rays, to see your teeth below the gum line
- Prophylaxis – cleaning of entire mouth or the beginning or the start of Treatment for Periodontal Disease
- Comprehensive examination and thorough explanation of our diagnostic findings, including a visual gum tissue check and visual oral cancer screen
- A customized comprehensive treatment plan, with recommended treatment and ongoing care from your dentist – we encourage questions to our hygienist and doctor
- Complimentary Cosmetic Evaluation: *Bonding’s *Zoom Bleaching *Botox
- Personalize/Comfortable Consultation – financial arrangements that meets your budget. Lending Club- In-office credit card with zero interest for 1-2 years. Dental Insurance Welcome, Major Credit Cards Accepted, Affordable Financial Options
- Languages spoken by MDG staff: English, Spanish, Italian
Don Quixote quotes, “A tooth is much more to be prized than a diamond.” It is in our goal never to have to extract any of your teeth, Dr. Neil will first explain all options.
Dr. Marciano is always concerned about your overall health, for that reason he expressed concerns over the possible toxic consequences of mercury amalgam and prefers to place newer composite fillings. He has gone as far as scheduling complimentary seminar with Jeff Trupiano, C.N.H.P (Certified Natural Health Professional) who is available for Naturopathic consultations at this office, helping our patients with their health concerns.
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with treating diseases or injuries to the dental pulp. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in root canal and other endodontic treatments, we refer to them ONLY if necessary. Dr. Neil will address all questions, concerns or anxiety you may feel about your upcoming root canal. Your teeth are meant to last a lifetime, so let’s keep them.
Dental crowns are a secure way to fill gaps and help restore your smile if you have missing or damaged teeth. A crown can also help you bite and chew better, which can positively impact “other systems in your body,” such as your digestive system.
Why Do I Need A Crown?
You may need a crown if you:
- Have a cavity that is too large for a filling
- Have a missing tooth and need a bridge
- Need to cover a dental implant
- Have a tooth that is cracked, worn down or otherwise weakened
- Had root canal treatment—the crown will protect the restored tooth
- Cosmetic – cover a discolored or badly shaped tooth and improve your smile
An implant dentist can help create a beautiful smile if you’ve lost or damaged one or more teeth to decay, trauma, or wear and tear. Dental implants are posts, typically made of titanium or titanium alloy, which are placed in the lower and/or upper jaw bones and serve as permanent anchors or supports for specially designed dental crowns, bridges, or dentures. Dental implants provide the most secure, longest lasting tooth replacement option currently available. Since the installation process is complex, Dr. Neil usually refers patients out to an Implant Specialist who has worked with him for years; the Specialist takes our patients into consideration when it comes to cost.
A dental bridge will hold your other teeth in place and make everyday activities such as eating and talking easier. It can also help preserve your teeth as a lost tooth can cause the remaining teeth to loosen, which may lead to additional tooth loss. A bridge is a replacement tooth or teeth that fill the space where one or more teeth are missing. The bridge restores your bite and helps keep the natural shape of your face.
Dr. Neil is committed to offering the very best full and partial dentures to his patients. Additionally, we offer denture repair if you already have them and they need help. So whether you are just starting to consider dentures, or if you’ve had them for a while now, Dr. Neil is an expert at evaluating and answering your questions on “Why dentures?”
With the help of cosmetic dentistry, you can improve your smile and have teeth you’re proud of. Marciano Dental Group offers several cosmetic dentistry options, including teeth whitening and veneers.
Dr. Neil has also partnered with Dr. John J. Totera, who performs Botox to those patients that would like to improve their appearance. “Handsome” means many things to many people. If people consider us handsome, we feel flattered – and have our parents to thank for it.
“Realistically, it doesn’t hurt to invest in what gives us pleasure, and makes us feel good”